Solanaland, a Solana-based launch platform, has announced the upcoming presale of its native utility token – $SLAND. According to a Press release via GlobeNewswire on March 25, the ICO presale is expected to take place on popular launch protocol PinkSale from March 28, 2023.
“We are excited to launch our utility token on Pink Sale soon,” according to the press release. “We are creating an all-in-one ecosystem for Solana token launches, and we believe our platform will enable users to unlock the potential of low-cap tokens. Our launch pad is perfect for degens looking to explore new opportunities in the DeFi space. »
Solanaland – Solana’s Complete Launch Pad
With Solanaland, users will be able to create a launch pad, lock in liquidity, auto-list on Raydium/Orca, perform airdrops as well as effortlessly create SPL tokens in minutes.
Additionally, Solanaland is designed to function as the most suitable platform for degens looking to invest in low-cap tokens in hopes of earning huge profits. Usually, low cap tokens are considered quite risky as they have higher volatility than other coins. However, they make up for their risky nature with the potential for high returns.
With the launch of its native token set to begin in the coming days, Solanaland is about to enter the fourth and final phase of its development, most of which is focused on marketing.
The previous stages of the Solanaland project involved building and integrating features aimed at providing a unique user experience. One such feature is DEXGecko, a price tool that allows users to track tokens as well as view all live trading data related to those tokens.
Learn more about the $SLAND token
As stated earlier, the $SLAND token will serve as the native utility token on Solanand; thus, it will be the main means of payment to access all the services of the Solana launchpad project.
According Solanaland official website, there is a total supply of $1,000,000 SLAND tokens, of which 60% has been set aside for the next presale. The remaining 40% should be used for marketing and supplying centralized exchanges.
It should be clarified that the $SLAND presale will allow investors to purchase the token at an “exclusive discount rate”. As with most ICOs, investors only need to connect their Solana wallet to the platform to participate in the presale.
Meanwhile, SOL, the native token of the Solana blockchain, appears to be experiencing a slight price correction. According data from CoingeckoSOL is down 2.3% over the past seven days.
At the time of writing, SOL is valued at $20.78, with a price drop of 0.39% in the last 24 hours. With its market capitalization valued at $7.98 billion, the altcoin remains the 12th largest cryptocurrency in the market.
SOL trading at $20.84 | Source: SOLUSD chart on Tradingview.com
Featured Image: Binance Academy, chart from Tradingview.com